- Jim is Bar-B-Quing. If you don’t want burgers or chicken, bring it and we will throw it on the grill.
- Please bring a side dish or desert,
- folding chairs, and cold drinks are a good idea.
- If you want to contribute beads for Beads of Courage, please bring them. If we make them here they will be annealed and the group’s beads mailed by the Society.
- Torches will be available for making Beads for Beads of Courage and/or demoing any tips and trips you’ve picked up recently.
Note: we do have a small dog.
Also note: this is a non-smoking home.