Are you interested in joining the Saint Louis Lampworkers Society? Then you’ve come to the right place! Becoming a member is easy and a lot of fun! The cost of becoming a member is only $25.00 per year, so what are you waiting for?!
Make a membership payment today via Paypal to email@example.com. Checks (made out to St. Louis Lampworkers Society) can be given to our Treasurer at our next scheduled meeting.
- Volunteer or watch demonstrations, where members can learn new techniques to use in their own designs.
- Opportunities for asking questions and/or sharing knowledge with other members.
- Membership in our local ISGB chapter.
- Submit photos to appear our Photo Album.
- Participation in our annual bead show at a discounted rate.
- Meeting attendance prizes.
- Having fun with other local lampworkers!
Members of the SLLS meet on a monthly basis, typically on the second Sunday of each month (unless otherwise noted). Meetings are generally held from 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. at a variety of locations. Several days before each meeting, members will receive an email reminder with location details and other information. For a complete list of scheduled meetings, please see our calendar.
Our meetings are designed to be fun and informative for all levels of bead makers. Participants should bring didymium glasses since we often have bead-making demonstrations and activities as a part of our meetings.
If you’re interested in visiting a meeting or would like additional information about them, feel free to contact us! We’d love to hear from you!
In order to be considered an active member, you must pay your dues no later than March 31 (this does not apply to new members). Only active members will benefit from the member discount at the Glass Galore bead show in the fall. Members who are unable to pay their dues by the end of March may re-gain their active member status by attending at least 4 meetings between April and October.